Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm On a Mission

Usually when I have difficulty sleeping I have something on my mind. Right now, it's 11 minutes past 5AM and I'd say I woke up around 3:30AM from a really nice slumber. Last night, I came home around 10:30PM from Kat's place studying and went straight to bed. It was a good evening despite the cramming for midterms. I hung out with Kat and Auggie and updated them about my nice weekend.

When I woke up at 3:30 this morning, it felt more like I slept past my alarm clock. I guess I must have slept pretty damn good. I couldn't fall back to sleep, so I started to lay out my agenda and "strategizing" for the rest of the week at work and other activities.

I feel like, I'm on a mission! I'm going to attack this continuous improvement effort at work and get it done well! My manager gave me some really good advice on how to pursue it, so now it's a matter of follow through.

Aggressiveness is the theme. No room to be shy here.


~Lorace

No comments: