Friday, July 17, 2009

Satisfaction Friday

Another Friday is upon us and it feels wonderful! Outside my window the birds are gliding by, wind gently stroking the tips of the tree tops--it's calming, soothing...therapeutic...

My head is clear--no longer disarrayed with thoughts of academic deadlines, things to do before when.

Tonight I'm hanging out with some of my closest friends...gonna shoot the breeze with my old San Jose State folks and chit chatter over some beers. You gotta enjoy those times with those closest to you. You can't be too busy to hang out and I'm glad that I've always made time for "my people."

I'll be ending my Friday evening with my boy...catch up on this week's happenings, share some thoughts, enjoy each other's presence.

The simple things in life. I'm loving it!

No comments: