Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Not Thought Cannot Sleep!

It's almost 3:30AM and I cannot sleep! I've been laying awake for the past two hours, so I thought maybe some blogging therapy would do the trick. Maybe I need a treat.

Okay, I'm pathetic. Maybe I have a lot on my mind about a new potential guy, my solo dancing competition coming up in the next three weeks, assignments due, my projects at work, the fact that I haven't found enough time to go to the gym, trying to find time to tutor my nephew. If only counting sheep would work. Baaa.

I slept early last night. I was working on my probability homework while tucked into my nice warm bed. I didn't get enough sleep the night before. Yes, it does add up and I have to get up early again for my morning class.

Maybe it's the fact that our Fractures professor will be returning midterm exams back today. I think I did well. Mohr's circle...>>shiver<<

Think zen...think vacation....Europe...care free...sleeping in 'til noon...pastries....yum....>>Zzzz...<<

No comments: